The information which you give when completing this application form will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2012 and for the following purposes: to enable the organisation to create an electronic and paper record of your application; to enable the application to be processed; to enable the organisation to compile statistics, or to assist other organisations to do so, provided that no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published. The information will be kept securely, and will be kept no longer than necessary.
1)Each new student is required to pay a refundable deposit equivalent to the monthly fee per subject and the one-time registration fee of SGD $50 upon registration.
2) The registration and relevant course fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
3) Payment must be made in one of the following forms: Cash or cheque. For cheque
payment, please write the student’s name, contact number, level and subjects taken on the
reverse side of the cheque for easy identification. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
4) Payment must be made in full latest by the end of the calendar month.
5) If a student is or absent from class due to illness, it shall be the responsibility of the
student or parent to arrange for a replacement lesson before the next lesson. Such
replacement classes will be valid for 1 week from the date of the missed class. In the event
where attendance of the make-up class arranged within the stipulated 1 week period is
not possible, or the absentee has other reasons (Eg: Overseas Travel), absentee will not be
entitled for a replacement class.
6) In the event where the tutor cancels a lesson due to illness, the individual tutor will make
arrangement for a replacement class during the rest week.
7) There will be no classes on day(s) which have been gazetted as Singapore public holidays
by Ministry of Manpower.
8) Notification of any update in contact information is the responsibility of the student or
9) In the event of withdrawal of your child from the center, you are required to inform the
center 24 hours prior to the withdrawal date. The refundable deposit will be in the form of
a cheque and shall be made payable to the payee 3 days after the withdrawal date.
10) The center reserves the right to use the students’ information, including but not limited to
their names, level, school, results and photographs as a tool for the center’s marketing
11) Ezybox Learning Hub accepts no liability for any personal injury and/or loss and/or damage to property
belonging to any person.
12) Parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage to the center’s property to the
extent caused by the student’s acts or omission.
13) The Terms and conditions contained herein shall come into effect upon enrolment.
14) Ezybox Learning Hub reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.